Thursday, August 25, 2011

Charming Chevet In Paloma and Arles

This darling side table exterior was painted in Paloma, the interior in Arles then given a coat of clear wax. The colors sort of remind me of sherbert ice cream, my fav! I want to keep this one but my business partner and wonderful mother in-law keeps telling me "No bonding"...so this piece will find its way to our space next week. 

Monica & Mimi








Please excuse the bad pic, I get so anxious to paint I keep forgetting to take a before pic!





  

1 comment:

  1. Bon courage with your venture. I have no doubt that you will inspire others to have a go at updating and re-energising unloved bits of furniture. I too love AS paints but live in very rural France, very traditional and would not have the footfall for opening a business here. Anyway I have too much to do for myself!

    ReplyDelete