Thursday, September 22, 2011

Restore - Habitat For Humanity Mixer

We had a great time meeting and sharing our product with the Visalia Chamber of Commerce members at this evenings Habitat for Humanity Mixer. Their Restore warehouse recently moved to a larger location south of the 198 freeway on Lovers Lane. This is one of our favorite places to find furniture and hardware embellishings to restore with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. If you live in Visalia it's a must to visit their store for great deals or stop by their booth if you're at the Home Show this weekend, it's for a great cause! Here are a few sneak peeks of Restore.

We made chalkboards out of scrap cabinet doors - I need to make some for myself!
 

What a deal on doors! 
 

Hmm...I see a holiday card holder made out of this large shutter.


They have appliances and new product too!
















A lovely desk...Provence or Emperors Silk?














The loves of my life! My hubby and his mama (and my biz partner)...not sure what I would do without them.











 


Raffle time...I actually won yummy snacks from World Market, I never win anything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment